100 reasons to vote UKIP
We're proud to provide you with 100 reasons to vote UKIP. Here are the Top Ten to whet your appetite:
1. Get Britain out of the European Union
2. Get control of immigration with an Australian-style, points-based immigration system
3. £3bn more, annually, into our NHS which desperately needs it
4. Scrap tuition fees for students studying Science, Tech, Engineering, Maths or Medical degrees
5. Pay greater attention to elderly care across the country
6. Cutting £9bn from our foreign aid budget
7. Give the people the ability to “recall” their MPs, without parliamentary or MP approval
8. Stopping our endless, foreign wars
9. Promoting a British identity, as opposed to failed multiculturalism
10. Allowing existing schools to become grammar schools
Now read all 100 reasons to vote UKIP.
The UK Independence Party is the UK’s fastest growing political party – and the only party offering a radical alternative to the out of touch, inept and often corrupt mainstream parties.
For years the UK has been politically dominated by the three main parties. The massive rise of UKIP signals a long over due sea change in British politics. Over the last years UKIP has seen massive growth and has shrugged off the misconception that it was simply a party of protest.
UKIP is winning support from across the political spectrum as more and more people realise that the old three party system has failed our country.
UKIP Thornbury and Yate Association continues to grow, new members are always welcome and can contribute to our campaign work if they wish to do so. Please visit out membership & events page for more details.
If you have any particular issues where you live or need help or advice, please do not hesitate to contact us for assistance. We are here to help and support everyone in our constituency.
We Made 23 June 2016 Our Independence Day!
Share this site with your friends and followers
A huge thank you to all the people for their time to support us during the Leave campaign, we worked with dedicated people from all political parties, holding street stalls and EU debates.
Without UKIP we would not have had a referendum and this just goes to show, if we never give up on whatever our struggle maybe we can achieve great things.
The people voted to leave the EU and now we enter a new phase in our political history. This is really a great opportunity to put the Great back into Britain, take the lead in many areas of trade and inspire self determination in our young.
UKIP will hold the government to account, especially during the Brexit negotiations to ensure the British peoples are not sidelined and that democracy is upheld.
As our membership and support continues to grow we are preparing to fight a potential snap General election.
On a local level we need more scrutiny in our Councils, more accountability too, the only real opposition is UKIP.
We would like to hear your concerns, so please contact us and if you would like to support us, please Join us today.
Best wishes to all from Russ Martin Chairman for
UKIP Thornbury & Yate and Gloucestershire County